Reserve your seats for the 2017-2018 HOT Opera Season!
Season Subscription Benefits
- Seat Upgrades – You can always upgrade your ticket by covering the additional cost difference of an available seat in the section you prefer. Contact us, and we will accommodate you as much as possible.
- Ticket Exchange Privilege – Subscribers may exchange tickets for another performance of the same opera up to 48 hours before their original ticket date.
- Priority Status for “Extra Seats” – Subscribers are offered the first chance to purchase select tickets before sales open to the general public.
- Seat Upgrade “Wait List” – As a special courtesy, subscribers are placed on a “better seat or upgrade” wait list to fairly assign seat change requests according to ticket purchase date and history of support.
- 25% Discount on Single Tickets – Subscribers receive 10% on Single Tickets throughout the season.
- Free Replacement of Lost Tickets – In the event of lost tickets, Subscribers can receive replacement tickets at no cost.
- Subscriber Payment Plan – Pay just 25% now in monthly installments. Contact the HOT Box Office today to learn more.
To subscribe, call the HOT Box Office to charge by phone. Visa, Mastercard, American Express & Discover Cards welcome. (808) 596-7858 or 1-800-836-7372 (Open M-F, 10 am – 5 pm Hawaii time).
About the 2017-2018 Opera Season
The 2017-2018 HOT Opera Season will highlight the grandeur and beauty of opera with world-class productions, amazing singers, vast sets, and the phenomenal HOT Chorus that you have come to love.
The season opens this Fall with Bizet’s Carmen performing at the Blaisdell Concert Hall on October 13, 15 & 17. Watch as the gypsy temptress comes to life, stealing hearts along the way in HOT’s own production of the acclaimed and universally loved opera.
Then get ready for three exciting productions this Spring starting with Donizetti’s The Daughter of the Regiment. This new production of the opera comique features some of opera’s most beautiful music. Donizetti’s classic will be performed on February 9, 11, & 13.
This Season, HOT will continue to present new opera with Laura Kaminsky’s chamber opera, As One, which follows its protagonist through a journey of transformation, one filled with many challenges. The chamber opera will be performed on January 11, 13, 14, & 16 at a new venue for HOT, Aloha Tower Pier 10.
Closing out the Season is a brand-new presentation of Eugene Onegin in a co-production with Lyric Opera Kansas City, Atlanta Opera, and Michigan Opera Theatre. Tchaikovsky’s range of melodic moods combined with Pushkin’s iconic Russian classic will be performed on April 20, 22, & 24 at the Blaisdell Concert Hall.
Contact the HOT Box Office today at 808.596.7858 today and subscribe now.