Opera Ball 2013
Hawaii Opera Theatre presents Opera Ball 2013, ‘East Meets East.’ The black-tie event will be held on Saturday, November 16, 2013 at the Sheraton Waikiki Hotel. The evening will be filled with tasty food, vivid entertainment, and a chance to dance the night away.
The annual gala is our largest fundraiser – a black tie affair featuring a unique silent auction filled with one-of-a-kind items as well as a wide selection of wine for you and your guests.
Your participation in the Opera Ball ensures Hawaii Opera Theatre continues to flourish, produce sophisticated, and creative opera performances as well as reach over 25,000 keiki statewide, with our award-winning education program.
HOT’s ‘East Meets East’ Opera Ball begins at 600p with Dinner, Dessert, a Silent Auction and more happening that evening through 1130p!
All Table Levels Include:
- Acknowledgement on HOT’s website
- Name printed in the gala program
- Name or company name prominently displayed at the table upon request
- HOT will mail invitations to each of your guests
- One guaranteed complimentary valet parking for table host
- Acknowledgement in HOT’s ARIA publication (circ: 16,000) (deadline Sept. 1, 2013)
- Name printed in the invitation (deadline July 31, 2013)
- Special seating
- Upgraded wine served at table
- Table favors
- Guaranteed complimentary valet parking for table (up to five spaces)
- Ten tickets for the last performance of Pagliacci and Carmina Burana, upon request
- Preferred seating
- Premium wine served at table
- Special table favors
- Guaranteed complimentary valet parking for table (up to ten spaces)
- Invitation for host to VIP Dress Rehearsal of Pagliacci and Carmina Burana, with reception and backstage tour
- You and your guests will arrive in luxury, driven to the gala in a limo
- The evening will continue with premium wines, quality table favors and close access to the evening’s entertainment
- The host will also receive an invitation to a Meet the Stars party (choice of any one of the two 2014 Grand Operas)
- Table host will also receive ten tickets for the final performance of one opera (choice of any opera in 2014 Grand Opera)
- Host will receive an invitation to a VIP Dress Rehearsal with reception and backstage tour (choice of any one of the two 2014 Grand Operas)
Seating will be assigned according to the category of table purchased and by the date the table is reserved. For more information call (808) 596-7372, ext. 200 or email email@example.com.
(The total amount of your contribution less $1200 per table is tax deductible. Thank you for your support of Hawaii Opera Theatre).